These make ahead overnight oats are a lifesaver on busy mornings. Prep 5 of them at a time to have breakfast for the week! Use mason jars or reusable containers that you can easily grab as you head out the door.
2 1/2 cups Rolled oats, uncooked
2 1/2 cups 1% Milk
2 ½ tsp Vanilla
2 ½ tsp Cinnamon, ground
1/3 cup Hemp hearts
5 Tbsp Chia seeds
5 Tbsp Brown sugar, lightly packed
1/3 cup Peanut butter, natural
3 Apples, cored and cubed
- Wash and dry 5 mason jars and lids.
- Split the rolled oats by dividing ½ cup into each of the 5 mason jars.
- Divide the milk (½ cup each), vanilla (½ tsp each), cinnamon (½ tsp each), hemp hearts (1 Tbsp each), chia seeds (1 Tbsp each), brown sugar (1 Tbsp), and peanut
butter (1 Tbsp each) into the 5 mason jars.
- Stir each of the mason jars to combine the ingredients evenly.
- Divide the apple between the jars.
- Tightly seal the mason jars with lids and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of NutritionRx