- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion diced
- 3 stalks of celery diced
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 lbs sweet potato
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 3-4 cups cooked chicken (CrockPot Shredded Chicken works well)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 8 cups chicken stock
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- Place the oil, onion, and celery in the Instant Pot and use the saute function.
- Cook and until onions are translucent. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
- Meanwhile, dice the sweet potato, chicken, kale, and cilantro.
- Once the onions are ready, add the garlic, oregano, and cumin. Saute and stir for one minute.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, set to “manual” for 20 minutes. Make sure the vent is set to “seal.”
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, cover the vent with a kitchen towel and vent. Releasing pressure will take about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir and Enjoy!
Protein 27g Fat 8g Carbs 37g
Find more healthy recipe ideas on our Healthy Recipes page