- 1 large head cauliflower chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 cup Chicken bone broth or veggie broth
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chopped cauliflower in a food processor, pulse into small rice sized pieces. Alternatively, used frozen riced cauliflower.
- Place riced cauliflower & garlic into saucepan, pour bone broth over
- Bring to boil then simmer for 20 min until soft
- Add cooked cauliflower back to the food processor. Add heavy whipping cream and butter, whip.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
2 thoughts on “Mashed Garlic Cauliflower”
Pingback: Low Carb Stuffing - Rugged Terrain CrossFit
Pingback: Healthy Apple Crumble - Rugged Terrain CrossFit