This recipe has so much flavor, you won’t even miss the bread!
- 2 pounds sage flavored sausage
- 1 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 3 celery ribs chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 4 eggs
- Finely chop veggies or place in food processor. Be sure cauliflower is shredded finely.
- Brown sausage, celery, onion, and mushrooms in skillet. Drain of grease.
- In a large bowl, combine meat mixture, cauliflower, nuts, spices, and parmesan and stir well.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs then mix with remainder of ingredients in large bowl.
- Transfer to greased baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for 40min.
Looking for more healthy holiday recipes?? Check out our Mashed Garlic Cauliflower recipe HERE