If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy snack that’s perfect for on-the-go, look no further than these banana chocolate protein muffins! Packed with protein and fiber, these muffins are a great way to fuel your body and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time!
We like Ascent Protein products because of their clean ingredients, but feel free to substitute with your favorite whey protein.
Chocolate Protein Muffin Recipe
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 4 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (Ascent brand)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Unsweetended Apple sauce
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Old Fanshioned Oats
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Coat jumbo muffin pans w/ non-stick spray (makes 12 muffins)
- Mash bananas in medium bowl.
- Add applesauce, vanilla extract, egg, and baking powder and mix well
- stir in protein powder and oats
- Divide batter evenly among 12 jumbo muffin cups
- Bake 15minn or until firm
- Store in refrigerator or freeze for later
Carbs 18g Protein 11g Fat 1.8g